Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eagle leads vs genuine leads

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
QuickVRII95 - Why do you start every word with a capital letter?

He's trying to 'shout' by leaving his caps lock on, but the forum automatically puts every letter but the first into lowercase.

Krilnik

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
I was wondering how he was doing that, typing every word with an uppercase first letter.

By the way, ive just typed this message in caps just to test.

Edit:

Nope, it didnt come out the same way as QuickVRII95 posts.

I Can Only Assume He Is Manually Placing An Uppercase At The Start Of Every Word With The Shift Button Like This. OMG It Takes Yonks To Type.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Well Technically, Your All Wrong & They Just Simplify It For You To Understand It... There Are 4 Strokes In The Respect Of;
1. INTAKE
2. COMPRESSION
3. POWER
4. EXHAUST

But, There IS More Than One Cylinder In A Car.. The Four Cycles Cover The Entire Idle Revolution Of;
3=12. 4=16, 5=20 6=24 8=28, 10=32 12=36 16=40 Strokes Respectively Per Revolution Of Motor..

As I've Said, "A V6 CAN'T Run On Just One Cylinder..."

Do Your Research Thoroughly & You'll Then Understand My Reason...

Technically, The V6 Has 24 Strokes Of The Entire Engine, For The Motor To Revolve (4 Cycle "Piston Strokes" PER Cylinder)..
Technically, A Lawnmower IS A True 4 Stroke & IS Branded It For A Reason... It Has One Piston That Cycles 4 Times In The Entire Engine For It To Revolve...

So You ARE ALL Technically Wrong...

Well, your kinda close... But technically wrong :p

The V6 has 24 strokes in ONE engine CYCLE. TWO rotations of the CRANK.

Most engines of today operate on "Four Stroke" cycles. (Can also be known as "Four Cycle" Engines)
That refers only to the number of strokes for each piston to complete one cycle. Not the number of cycles completed. Regardless of how many cylinders are in the engine.

So, in one Engine Cycle, the V6 motor will have 24 Strokes of all 6 Pistons combined. (two revolutions of the crank). Whilst still being a "Four Stroke" Enigine.

Hope that clears it up a bit for you :D

So, in closing, the V6 IS a "Four Stroke" Engine. It takes "Four Strokes" for each piston to complete a cycle, it has 24 Strokes in an Engine Cycle.

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
just spent most of my statistics lecture reading this thread. well worth the lulz.

but on topic, i would just use standard leads if the car is pretty basic.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi