Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Buick] Eaton M62 onto buick v6... A2A intercooler problem

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Hey there, I've got a Eaton M62 top mount charger going onto my Buick motor sometime soon & I've looked everywhere for an intercooler A2A plate like the one FIT does for the Ecotec M90 charger and have had no luck anywhere around the world... Does anyone know of anyone who has made up a custom plate to fit up to it? I've been told by quite alot of people intercooling isnt that necessary for this setup.. But I would like to fit one. If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic.

Cheers

DavoVP

Reaction score
No you don't need it unless your changing the pulley as these charger's don't run very high boost and they run out of puff pretty quickly and get hot. Can I ask where you got it from and for how much ? Im looking for one my self.

Well Im looking for the charger LIM fuel rail injectors MAP sensor alt brackets and pulley's and perhaps a memcal but that's not important.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
Yeh I've read about the need not to. The pulley has been changed to a 10psi one. I brought it off a guy on gumtree somewhere in Perth. It was the only one I found in a kit, it came with injector, fuel rail, hoses, manifold plate, charger with 10psi pulley, alternator bracket (i think) and some other little bits.

DavoVP

Reaction score
Yeh I've read about the need not to. The pulley has been changed to a 10psi one. I brought it off a guy on gumtree somewhere in Perth. It was the only one I found in a kit, it came with injector, fuel rail, hoses, manifold plate, charger with 10psi pulley, alternator bracket (i think) and some other little bits.

By any chance do you still have the details for the guy ? I found someone on fleabay a while ago selling kits like you described but he is no longer replying to messages.

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
I do but he was only selling the one from his car unfortunatly

holdendude

ŞuρξЯŞ†★Ř
Reaction score
Members Ride
*AL4SHO* VR Commodore
get in touch with Pete at Full Throttle Customs.

Might cost you, but if you really want to A2A cool it, you don't really have a choice.

Thanks man, just sent him a messege!