Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ebay cheapie, might be worthwhile?

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais L67
"Fantastic, start feeling the "G- force" of my 16- year-old Honda again"

WOW AMAZING

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Hmmm..... If it looks too good to be true, it usually is. IMHO this is too good to be true.

Reaper

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
hahahha ... look at their other products .. the whole thing is hongkong scammers taking your money in exchange for bits of rubbish.

laptop air ionisers?? protect your surrounding airspace from EMI computer emissions and bacteria and virus with special anion fans?

also, the feedbacks seem to be left people actually get their products and test them out .. hahah and a lot of them seem to be a bit Engrish...

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
And it does say you need 2 of these fuel savers over 3lt's

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
lol... i knew magnets were good for reducing interfearance in cables.. but damn.....

"rare earth magnets"

pfft id say they're just regular magnets... i could make one for $2

does anyone know if the catalysts work?? like the drop in fuel tanks one, i once looked at them.. never brought it

Apoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-Series I-6-90
When they say "RRP - $130" and they are going for $11 on ebay you know something is bllsht... people dont sell stuff for $119 less than RRP unless its fked or just didnt work in the first place

NO SALE!!!

Apoc.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Apoc said:
When they say "RRP - $130" and they are going for $11 on ebay you know something is bllsht... people dont sell stuff for $119 less than RRP unless its fked or just didnt work in the first place

NO SALE!!!

Apoc.

I'm guessing they pulled that number outta their arse anyway. I just can't believe that anyone on a holden forum is seriously considering this crap, all ya have to do is know a tiny bit of holden history to know that this junk has been tried and it DID NOT WORK. Some dude actually had a very public falling out with holden over it actually. Hell, even if you only did high school science it should be fairly evident that magnets will have **** all effect on a hydrocarbon based fuel. I'm just so pissed off that these ebay ripoff merchants are allowed to pedal their very obviously flawed product.

churnit

Cheap parts!
Reaction score
pandaman said:
I'm guessing they pulled that number outta their arse anyway. I just can't believe that anyone on a holden forum is seriously considering this crap, all ya have to do is know a tiny bit of holden history to know that this junk has been tried and it DID NOT WORK. Some dude actually had a very public falling out with holden over it actually. Hell, even if you only did high school science it should be fairly evident that magnets will have **** all effect on a hydrocarbon based fuel. I'm just so pissed off that these ebay ripoff merchants are allowed to pedal their very obviously flawed product.

You have to question the IQ of people who buy this thinking 'it might work'!:bang:
If your interested I have fuel saving devises for sale, its a miniature G clamp you clamp on your fuel line thus restricting the flow, of course it works, I've sold thousands and everyone is happy at the big savings there making! Just send $20 to [email protected] :D

VRSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 6-Speed
churnit said:
You have to question the IQ of people who buy this thinking 'it might work'!:bang:
If your interested I have fuel saving devises for sale, its a miniature G clamp you clamp on your fuel line thus restricting the flow, of course it works, I've sold thousands and everyone is happy at the big savings there making! Just send $20 to [email protected] :D

hahahahahaha

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
churnit said:

my god your b/s sif $20

ive seen em for $5

SCAMMER EVERYBODY SCAMMMMEEEERRRRR