Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ebay cheapie, might be worthwhile?

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
D

drans_vp

im getting one right now. cant do any harm and id love to save the fuel my vp eats fuel like theres no 2morrow.

cheers.

and for 20 bucks u cant go wrong.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
yeah no worries mate, i might grab one too i rekon. looks like it might actually work too! these blokes sound like they know what theyre on about

VNPOWER

Reaction score
Members Ride
My00 Wrx 240kwatw
good luck guys, if these actually worked. im sure car manufacturers would have them as standard

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
CAI makes ure car a tiny bit better on fuel and they arent standard... even if it is only a few dollars, car makers will cut corners wherever they can. plus this wouldnt have been around in the days of the VN/P
doesnt really bother me, ive ordered one and its paid for so too late now ;)

cheers
Josh

VNPOWER

Reaction score
Members Ride
My00 Wrx 240kwatw
jolly_97 said:
CAI makes ure car a tiny bit better on fuel and they arent standard... even if it is only a few dollars, car makers will cut corners wherever they can. plus this wouldnt have been around in the days of the VN/P
doesnt really bother me, ive ordered one and its paid for so too late now ;)

cheers
Josh

They are standard these days on most cars. and they were even standard on our vns.. but a really **** design just a little **** plastic thing coming out of the airbox.

So far from my knowledge, no car manufacturer is using these little shitty dodgy magnets on their cars, and these have been out for ages now.

Good luck with it, post your results. id be interested to know how well they work.

pandaman

Aussie Muscle Fan
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina 5.0 A4
Remember the brock energy polariser and how well that worked? As I remember, it didn't. This bullshit is the same thing, the people writing that ad have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Their claims are utter bullshit with no basis in scientific fact, if anyone wants to believe them thats their business but you have been warned.

jolly_97

THE VACATIONER!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 VP Vacationer
yeah, ill keep you guys posted, ive already paid for this one so too late now lol

ill just wait till it comes and see if i notice anything worthwhile. only 20bucks so doesnt really phase me...

cheers
Josh