Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ebay-Eonon 8.5 touch screen, single din

holdenboy

Custom Car Stereo Systems
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Wagon
This one:
1091 EONON 7" LCD CAR IN DASH TV MONITOR DVD PLAYER USB - eBay Players, Audio, Video, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 31-Dec-09 20:30:02 AEDST)

They are a normal double DIN size, as far as installing them goes its the same as a regular unit. So yes, they will fit into your VX but will have a small (10-15mm) gap above or below the unit (the hole is 10-15mm larger than double DIN), so if your picky you'll need to get a small piece of ABS plastic to cover this gap up. If your not so picky then leaving it with the gap below the unit isnt so bad.

As far as wiring to your factory steering wheel goes, its dosent have a wired remote input, so this may be a problem.

Craig--vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Series II
ohk guys... ill clear some of this stuff up... i used to have an 8.5inch touch screen single din eonon player in my vs...

Good Points:
Cheap As
Easy to install
Compatable with apsoluitly every file and format and will play everything
i had it in a vs so it fit soooo well into the dash
sound quality is acctually amazing (ipod also but u have to get the right eq setting)
SO MANY FEATURES

Bad Points:
Very Poor Quality... they dont last very long.
You Find u never use half the features

This from personal experience

AmmoJammo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Wagon
sound quality is acctually amazing (ipod also but u have to get the right eq setting)

lmao! now you really are demonstrating your ignorance.

they have the WORST sound quality I have ever heard from a car headunit! even stock headunits have better sound quality!

the fact you're digging up a 2 year old thread is bad enough, the fact you're doing it to promote an inferior product is just appalling!

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
I'm sure the people who bought them back in 2009 appreciate this personal experience