Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ebay gear? (dvd screen)

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Not worth it. Considering it's US dollars for a start. Then you have to deal with shipping.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
US shipping aside ( shipping to Australia is free), the GPS function will most likely not work (can't guarantee it) and your radio probably will not work either.Frquencie range seems the same, but it even states US only, so i'd definately check with the supplier before you buy it to be on the safe side.

If they don't work, then what your getting is a junk DVD, CD player.You may aswell pick up an Eanon one, from an Aus supplier, for similiar money, and know that all the features are going to work.Or grab a used one.I've seen a few used one's on Ebay from time to time which were a good deal.

Anyways, why would you want one? Do you have DVD music? Is it just for the gimmick of it all, having a slide out screen?If it's the screen that you find impressive, then their are other options.You could buy a decent single din DVD player(again for the same, or similiar money), and add a seperate slave screen.Even more impressive as your using an extra DIN for mounting;)

On a different note, i've noticed lately a few Ebay links provided by people which are from the US Ebay.You guy's do know you have to put a ".com.au" after it ?.................right?:whistling

Last edited:

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
yeah i really only wanted it for the GPS and the gimmick + have been sort of in between choices for a while now, but will prob just go with a $200 HU with an aux.

* now i know the .com.ay thing =P
thanks for the info