Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EBAY scams!

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
any 1 ever been ripped off by ebay write der username down ere i just got done over 50 bucks by a **** called Alan09 sum ppl hav been gettin done buyin csr superchargers spendin 1300 - 3000 grand

Last edited:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
What did you buy? i'm lucky i thought i was going to ripped off the other day by a guy who only had 2 feedback but he came through and i got a great deal i'm still on something from hong kong and tell people don't buy from hong kong i've been waiting a month! they must send a poor asian guy on a bicycle to deliver it

Propane

Reaction score
Members Ride
Maloo VZ
There are a heap of china scammers on ebay.. You just got to read the ebay forums to see this. Ebay dont take them off even after a complaint. Most of these asian scammers are copying a ebay usa sellers product whos only selling stuff to USA ebay people.
Best bet it not to buy from asia or only search for sellers with paypal payments.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
well I got reverse scammed for $800
this chick calls me at work, says I scammed her (I've never sold anything on ebay) and I get on the phone to ebay, who proceeded to tell me that I have nothing to go by, because my account had been hacked, and there's nothing they can do. so I went to the cops, who said basically the same thing, so I ended up having to get this bitch 800.
Anyhow, this woman used her work contacts to locate me, and told me everything about me including drivers lisence number, mobile, where I work etc everything she shouldn't have access to, and the cops left it alone

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
I'd be put in state custody
I like my bumhole just the way it is so I paid.
Oh, the bit I neglected to mention, because I was so slow to pay it off, she "filed chargebacks on her credit card"
I was convinced I had to pay, so I gave her $200. It's better than being bumraped by a babboon named Bubba

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
if ebay knows youre account has been hacked they normally delete any sales etc, my wifes account has been hacked twice & they tried to sell a boat for 27.000 & a car in the UK for about 15,000 quid the second time, each time ebay contacted us before we knew about it to let us know what had happened, i wouldnt have even entertained the idea of paying it back, sounds like you got scammed good.

Rob

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yep. The odd thing about the scam in itself, is that my gf was having drama's of some sort with her old account, and her friend who works at ebay aus was looking through my details, and she knew they were altered but wouldn't say anything because she'd lose her job. That is the bit that did me over

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
I lost five grand on ebay ages ago... But what can you do .. Filed a complaint through ebay, and because I didn't send the money through paypal or ebay, they gave me nothing... Went to the cops, and cause the guy was o/s (in either UK or US) they did nothing either... So I just had to let it go... Pisses me off tho...

Watch out for this person also... sprinter03004.. I purchase a strut brace off him over 1 month ago.. Then when I was waiting saw some neg feedback left by other for having to wait a month for postage... Though I would wait a month as it seemed to be normal... Sent he 2 messages... He replied to 1 and said it was in stock and was being sent shortly .... 1.5 months later nothing.. Have put in a non rcvd goods notice through paypal as that is how I paid him ...Will see if I see my money back on this one.... He is now a non registered ebay user, so don't know if he will be reinstated for me to leave a feedback warning...