Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ebay & Vt/Vx cd players

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Looking on ebay latly like i always do an i didnt know how much vt/vx cd/tape players go for 180 plus but more iv seen around the 230-280 mark so i just put mine on there lol an hope for the best. id be happy with wot ever it goes for anyhow but this has gave me abit of hope lol.

cheers

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Well that was a pointless post....

Much Like this one :)

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
ur all a bunch of post whores :rofl: :whistling

myberlina

BAD COP! NO DOUGHNUT!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE Calais
I could be sittin' on a gold mine...:rofl: mine has tape and cd in one but the cd never seems to want to come all the way out on its own? lol :computer:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Looking on ebay latly like i always do an i didnt know how much vt/vx cd/tape players go for 180 plus but more iv seen around the 230-280 mark so i just put mine on there lol an hope for the best.

why would someone pay $280 a genuine deck when you can get aftermarket cd/mp3 deck nearly installed for that price....:bop:

I could be sittin' on a gold mine...:rofl: mine has tape and cd in one but the cd never seems to want to come all the way out on its own? lol :computer:

you think your on one....i have the Maestro HSV one with tape and 10CD stacker with antena control, etc......maybe i can get $1K for it...:rofl: :rofl:

evil_monkey

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden
why would someone pay $280 a genuine deck when you can get aftermarket cd/mp3 deck nearly installed for that price....:bop:

because some people like to keep their cars compleatly stock standard personally i like big audio but if i had a hsv or something along those lines id keep it like the day it came from the factory and if that means paying extra to have the genuine deck in then so be it

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
I got $260 for my VX CD player! I'm glad nobody on here wanted it, I was trying to off it for $80-100!

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini

you think your on one....i have the Maestro HSV one with tape and 10CD stacker with antena control, etc......maybe i can get $1K for it...:rofl: :rofl:

i was watchin the exact same cd player with same features stacker and all went for $480 last week crazy stuff lol wait till u see how they go off wen they have the LED conversions in them hahaha its a joke really but good idea did my old school eurovox tape player sold 4 $80 like that hahaha dunno how??? i didnt care if i got $5 4 it lol

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
you think your on one....i have the Maestro HSV one with tape and 10CD stacker with antena control, etc......maybe i can get $1K for it...:rofl: :rofl:[/QUOTE]

1 on ebay just a tape deck one tho, but has a 10 stacker with it an it was 405 last time i seen it mine i just put up for 120 startn is now 170 n 6 days still. so im happy with that

Last edited: