Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecotec Bearings

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
So i'm looking at rebuild an l67 in the next few months but trying to put together a price list before hand to give me an idea of the money i'm going to be spending and so forth. Your site has been great for that however i noticed you dont have any bearings on there and i wasnt able to find another website that gave prices. What would the price be for all new main, cam and rod bearings given that i'm looking at more performance than just a stock rebuild?

Thanks

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
yeah stuff like that i dont like buying off ebay... rather know that i'm buying it from someone who is able to provide the tech support for it if needed

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Dr HaxZaw,

" So i'm looking at rebuild an l67 in the next few months but trying to put together a price list before hand to give me an idea of the money i'm going to be spending and so forth. You site has been great for that however i noticed you dont have any bearings on there and i wasnt able to find another website that gave prices. What would the price be for all new main, cam and rod bearings given that i'm looking at more performance than just a stock rebuild? "
Unfortunately we don't stock bearings. If we were we would have to hold to much stock for all the various sizes. I would recommend checking your local parts supplier. The ACL Race series bearings are good quality, they have a slightly harder top coating and can withstand a lot of pressure, otherwise go with King bearing, these are a little softer and will cope with a little debris as it will embed in the bearing rather then damage the crank journal.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.
Bart

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
thanks for that info mace figured you had a good reason not to stock them :)

cheers acarmody will look into it a bit more but the price for the bearings look good... want to run a bit more than just a stock l67 ;)

MACE

Reaction score
Informative as always acarmody :)

thanks for that info mace figured you had a good reason not to stock them :)

cheers acarmody will look into it a bit more but the price for the bearings look good... want to run a bit more than just a stock l67 ;)
Not a worry Dr HaxZaw :) Please keep us posted with the build

Kindest Regards,
Steve

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Once the project goes from planning to reality i'll definitely be contacting you for some other goodies