Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecotec injectors?

danbran

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS manual ute & push bike,
Any recommended injectors for a v6 ecotec to support power mods such as twin TB, rockers, and other bits? cheers

dirty hands

Reaction score
Members Ride
magna
just this information so far ...... new injectors .... fit a new fuel filter ..check fuel pump ..clean the fuel tank out

BOSCH 36LB/H INJECTORS - Mace Engineering Group

discussion can go further ....just depends .... budgets the limit

then research goes to more bang for buck ie flow rates /hot chipping or ecu programmables /

Last edited:

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Any recommended injectors for a v6 ecotec to support power mods such as twin TB, rockers, and other bits? cheers

Stock injectors. More than capable of running anything bar FI.

danbran

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS manual ute & push bike,
thanks a lot,
if i decide not to get new injectors, anything i can do to improve my fuel delivery besides servicing the injectors, fuel pump fuel lines anything like that?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
thanks a lot,
if i decide not to get new injectors, anything i can do to improve my fuel delivery besides servicing the injectors, fuel pump fuel lines anything like that?

As long as the fuel pump is running properly, the regulator is fine, and the lines are clean, you will be fine.

If needed, you can get the injectors serviced, but this is a maintenance thing, won't affect performance (unless they are really gummed up).

vr304

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ssv manual
Definitely not a bad idea to get your injectors serviced and if you do go for larger injectors the Ecu will have to be tuned to suit