Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ecu edit

Krissy004

real chicks drive sticks.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hey there,
I was told it would be a good idea to get a ECU edit for my 2004 Vz sv6? I was wondering about what exactly they do and price :)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MACE

Reaction score
Hey there,
I was told it would be a good idea to get a ECU edit for my 2004 Vz sv6? I was wondering about what exactly they do and price :)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Krissy004,

Thank you for your enquiry:

"I was told it would be a good idea to get a ECU edit for my 2004 Vz sv6?"
They work well, however they're normally left as one of the last upgrades to tie all of the other hardware mods together.

"I was wondering about what exactly they do and price"
To give you an idea as to how they work and pricing, please refer to the link below.

MACE RECALIBRATED ECM TUNE TO SUIT VZ-VE ALLOYTECS, CAPTIVA & RODEO ENGINES - Mace Engineering Group

This aside, some upgrades to consider for your VZ are shown in the packages below.

vz-alloytec-packages

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Kindest Regards,
Steve

TAILS83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
I have one, pretty good, can do a stand still if I wanted to now, not that I do, not my thing. I'm so used to flooring it everywhere to get it moving that now if I drive it the same it will spin the wheels. Not in a straight line take off but going around a corner or powering through a corner and it drops back a gear. I haven't done many k's to really see how it goes but once my tank has full 98 in it, it will be good to see how it performs.

Btw, I have a cai, 12mm spacers and twin 2.25 catback. After reading the link above on maces website I will look into the balance for a bit more go.