Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ecu pinout

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
it may not have a strong enough pulse too drive the tacho we are trying to find out if its a 5 volt or 12 volt pulse out the tacho feed that may have something to do with it

ryan1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN
cool let me know if u find anythin out dude

PanthaVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pack SII
sorry to highjack this...

but does anyone have the BCM pin in/out diagram for a VS? (pref. the MID series)

thanks!

Mark.

EDIT: i also need internal schematics???

Last edited:

holden008

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs acclaim
hi can you try make it a little clearer the diagram please some parts are hard to read sorry

vlfreak87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore
Hey guys, I'm chasing a pinout for a V8 VR auto ecu.. I need to know which pins to use for diagnosis eg, pin 5 on the OBD plug to ?? pin on ecu .. and which two pins to bridge to get the engine light to flash
and also which pin is the engine light haha

I have used the v6 vr pinout and have fried an ecu.. pin D6 is set out to be the signal pin for diagnosis, I earth pins 5 and 6 thinking ecu pin D6 when to 6 on the OBD plug and now I have no injector pulse :(

appreciate any help guys

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
vr v6 and v8 auto is the same diagram same ecu

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
i have LOL...if you need help with anything ive just been messing with vr auto ecu too VN 808 ecu/VR manual ecu so pretty much know whats what
Delco do you know what wires and locations on the PCM connect to the O2 sensor? I need to start by replacing the signal wire and possibly the grounds as well. I may need to swap the whole O2 harness but not sure yet. I looked at the diagram but can't read it properly, therefore can't make sense of it.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
C14 is signal c2 and c13 are the earths one is sensor earth and one is the heater earth they both end up bolted at 2 different locations on the front of the engine under the dfi

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
C14 is signal c2 and c13 are the earths one is sensor earth and one is the heater earth they both end up bolted at 2 different locations on the front of the engine under the dfi

Would it matter if the grounds were crossed, that is not necessarily connected to their original position on the 02 plug?