Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EDI vs Holley terminator display.

Burt Gummer

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Chevrolet SS M6
After watching a few Australian youtube videos on Commodore VFs, I saw one with the HSV EDI mylink. I really wanted this so I began researching the EDI. I have figured out what I'd need to equip my Holden converted Chevrolet SS sedan. I posted a thread here trying to get leads on the necessary parts and was told they are hard to find. When I did find the correct HSV vehicles at Australian wrecking yards I was denied. I'm not sure if they wont pull the parts and ship to the US or if I'm being beat to purchase.

Holley Terminator includes harness, and a small display screen for $1000-1500 USD. HSV EDI silver box, my link screen, EDI motec module, and harness ? No one will say...

I have a 2007 ford ranger overland build in progress that I'm swapping out the 4.0L V6 with a 5.0L V8 and will be using the holley terminator. I havent had a chance to use the Holley terminator yet but from what I have seen on the internet I can hook up to any sensor and have a variety of gauge screens to pick from, much like the EDI.

I will eventually install headers and a supercharger on my SS. So I was curious if anyone else is using the Holley Terminator on their Commodore and what their thoughts on the two interfaces.

The videos and reviews of the holley terminator that I've watched says that the included harness and tuning are some of the easiest to install and set up.

Would this be an easier to come by equivalent to the EDI display but with a tuning feature included and the ability to add more sensors?