Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ek ute dial up beware picture heavy

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
came home to find this the other day
rotisery010.jpg

rotisery011.jpg

rotisery012.jpg

dont know what i was thinking, i forgot that the control arm was made from cast, i know that the drivers rear is damaged but i dont want too look until i have finished the floor. maybe that will tempt me to do another mod that i was already thinking about. i have now used the strut mount holes to bolt it to the upright. i am also using a dog and chain to hold it where i want it.
rotisery.jpg

dont worry about the long bolts, i always use whatever i have here before i even think about buying something.

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Going to be awesome when its done.....with the wiring for the V6 through your thread i take it that would work for any V6 conversion? Going to drop a series 1 V6 in my Vc commy wagon soon & been trying to get info on the wiring side of things, also you might no. With the series 1 trans do you need the electronic speedo unit on the trans, i've been told a turbo 400 speedo cable will hook straight up....Any info would be very much appreciated & good luck on the ute i'll be keeping an eye on progress Cheers

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Yeah looked in there just not much indepth info on the wiring side of things, this thread has more info than anything ive seen yet.....