Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Electrical diagram for a VB SL 253 series 1

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Electrical diagram for a VB SL 253 series 1 ( now looking for a heater loom)

Hey guy's i no this should be posted in the Electrical Wiring / Questions section but im trying to see if any one has a wiring diagram that is very clear so its easy to see which wire go's and id perfer it to be for the hole wiring loom. Ive got a Max Ellery's vb-vk book but im finding it to be hard to read the diagrams.

Cheers in advance justin

Last edited:

vhsle83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
Hey guy's i no this should be posted in the Electrical Wiring / Questions section but im trying to see if any one has a wiring diagram that is very clear so its easy to see which wire go's and id perfer it to be for the hole wiring loom. Ive got a Max Ellery's vb-vk book but im finding it to be hard to read the diagrams.

Cheers in advance justin

Hi jd hot stuff,

I have the wiring diagram in adobe pdf format, its 20mgs if you have an email account that can accept a file this size pass it to me on I can forward it on.

Cheers

vhsle83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SLE
I hope this email account can recive 20mb [email protected].
Thanks in advance
Justin

Ok I have split the file into 2 but I suspect I have filled your mailbox up with the first one, let me know when you download the first one and I will send the second one onto you

Cheers
George

Last edited:

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Ok I have split the file into 2 but I suspect I have filled your mailbox up with the first one, let me know when you download the first one and I will send the second one onto you

Cheers
George

Bugger did't work mate, you can try sending it to m hotmail account then [email protected]

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Heater/ aircon loom. Hey guy's im having trobble with my heater loom, ive got all the wires part from one i think and its orange. Ive got vc 6cly that ive used for parts, but the entire heater/ aircom loom is diffrent. So if any body has some advice it would be a great help.

Cheers from justin

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
would any body have wiring diagrams for vb from a Gregory's book?