Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Elexctric window wiring for VX sedan and VU Ute

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
what about me ... I dont know!!

accentstencil, I assume this method would involve buying the door wiring looms from Holden, which has got my interest because I have priced that up before.

My only question is where do the wiring looms connect too? Ive never really followed through on them to see where they go, I'm assuming they plug into the BCM or similar, and it would be a matter of replacing the existing wiring loom for one that includes power window, and unplug the old and plug in the new at the computer?

The thing is Ive stripped the doors down before and found theres no wiring looms to the door what so ever for power windows (I have once had someone suggest the wiring is already there waiting for the regulators to be connected), but there is a switchpack plug and pins for the relay (I'll double check the latter tho just to make sure)

Sorry to ask so many stupid questions, you seem to be the man in the know! :thumbsup: