Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ELM327 Diagnostic Cables (OBD2) - Engine Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ,VE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Wow, I wrote alot more then I thought :spot on:!
Sorry for any interested viewers reading a rant!

The only way anyone really knows if Holdens are actually supported, is by actually purchasing the software and finding out.
I bit the bullet a while ago, and grabbed all free and paid windows applications to see what really worked. And found out none of them really worked. (Except a couple for LS1's). Only basic "standardized" information was available.

Locking the thread to prevent any unnecessary clutter, this thread is mainly for displaying new updates!
More than happy to answer questions about SOE or any OBD2 related questions, feel free to PM me or email me directly.

Last edited:

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
As alot of people like the idea of using a wireless device, just wanted to let everyone know that I have had some great feedback about using Scantool.net Bluetooth devices with "Software on ELM Street"(SOE).

I dont recommend using any Ebay bluetooth devices, but I do highly recommend diagnostic cables from scantool.net. No dropout issues and work out of the box like they should!.

Status
Not open for further replies.