Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

elm327 obd2 software

SSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
I have one of these readers but I am looking for some good software for it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

SSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
cheers mate will give that a shot now

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
NO PROMSISES man all the ones i bought recently from AUTEL off ebay work great and no drama

that old one i had second hand died on me after all the messing about~! (died got run over but yeah meh i have to let go sometime :( )

SSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
that proscan and scanxl are paid ones. or should i be looking for somewhere that hosts them on one of them ummm torrent sites?

db_notso

diagnostic technician...
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt v6, mods(susp brakesetc...)
you get what you pay for these days the ones i said are basic..
why do you need better software to begin with? any reason in particular?

SSMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXSS
just trying to diagnose a problem with my car... not sure if its a dud sensor somewhere. but its a vx ss, it has an irregular problem, maybe once every 2 weeks when I go to start it whether its hot or cold it will turn over act like its about to run and stall straight away. might do it 3 times then it will start and run normally, then wont happen for another 2 weeks or so, plus it is idleling a lil rough. I am also using more fuel since I fitted bosch platinum/iridium plugs and new leads.