Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Elmaso's S1 VS Berlina

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
hmm, guess so!

today it hit 330,000km's. surprised it still starts myself.

did a major service, runs much better, now averages about 13l per 100 km's.
fixed its overheating issue, all cool, still a blockage somewhere though, only feels it when in heavy traffic, which im never in so it buys time.

power antenna doesn't work, can't listen to triple J's hottest 100 of the last 20 years count down, kinda pissed about that.

driver side wiper regulator is rooted, found that out the hard way, hammering down portarlington rd when it started pissing down rain, wiper just overshot the windscreen, have to keep my hand out the window to stop it until i can afford another one.

has a low charge issue, probably alternator about to die.

ABS stopped working, says its the passenger front sensor, can't afford one, so it has to wait.

over all, the cars a piece of **** that makes we want to set it alight, saving for another car, that won't be a clapped out 18YO commodore.
hard when you're on apprentice wages...

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
what are you saving for man?

Kinng

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
fell in love with the subaru liberty heritage, not good for a roof tiler though, so probably a VS ute.

yep, only way i'll get anything back on this nugget is in parts, can't do it yet, kinda need it to get to work though lol