Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Elmaso's S1 VS Berlina

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
Elmaso's S1 VS Berlina - NEW RIMS!

hey everyone, it finally arrived, my berlina, a bit dirty but when it came down on Sunday i was WAY to **** faced to know what a hose was and it been pissing down rain, KMs may be high but it runs bloody strong.
oh it also came with a new set of 15' ceptors and a 50 piece puzzle! (sorry no pics of the puzzle)
its my first car too!!

Name Mason
model1995 vs berlina
body kit none
KM's 322667
engine mods none
engine type 3.8 ecotec
exhaust 2.5 cat back
rims mixed now, but soon ceptors
interior stock
stereo ummm.. pioneer something.
future mods get a RWC (not much to do), lower it a bit, de-badging and a good clean.
oh i would post up pics of the interior, but its been to wet to attack it with a vacuum., heres some pics

SANY0128.jpg

SANY0129.jpg

the interceptors
SANY0130.jpg

and the one thing about the car the really annoys me
SANY0131.jpg

im open to everyones opinion, and any ideas, cheers for looking,

Last edited:

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HG Brougham, VS Ute, VR SS
Perfect first car,nice mate!! berlinas rock! gotta love all those factory options inside and out :) its half way there already!!, you see a lot of guys here that take their acclaims or standard commodores and trick em out with power windows, climate & cruise control, cluster, chrome strips around the windows and bumpers and the standard tail lights. This reminds me of my car, it was in this condition when i got it.
This thing oozes potential man i love it! if only the bonnets didnt fudge out on em....mines on its way too but for a few hundred bucks you should be able to get it resprayed. this beast will clean up nicely :) love the dark colours, they look so much classier with a good cut & polish. keep the pics comin.

how much money you want to put into it? how much did you pick it up for? and how long u plannin on keeping it?

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
this was and is still my first car too,series one doesnt look to differnt from series 2, pretty much the same as my car includeing the bonnet peeling :(
im pretty sure all vs berlina's are fitted with irs brakes, which to lower it is pretty expensive, i've looked into it
should look good with the ceptors i was going to throw some on mine
also i noticed the things at the front(cant think of what there called) but the two things just below the front holden badge, mine were peeling to and i got some paint remover and took them off and cleaned them and they came up a great silver, dont use to much though otherwise the silver starts to come of too

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah thanks guys, it set me back 2g with a few spares like trans, rims and seats. the pics make it look like a dirty piece of ****, (it does need a clean) but i didnt think it was that bad. lol

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
luke23 - mines a series 2 and i have a live axle :( youll be right elmaso, shes pretty straight and you got a great base to work from :) wont take much at all to make this look like one mean street machine

ScufVZwags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Adventra LX8
How u going champ. U got that licence yet

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
thanks mate, and no licence as yet mate, not until May!! #### THAT!!! lol
yesterday, it was finally sunny, so i was out there for about 2 hours giving her a well deserved clean!! doesn't look to bad now.

SANY0135.jpg

SANY0133.jpg

and just to show how good the rest of the paint work is:
SANY0136.jpg

MR.HG

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
yea mate much better the colour almost looks cherry black in the dark :) love the dark windows, and get some matt black or subframe black for those wheel wells, lowered a bit with the centre caps and chrome dress rims and an exhaust......done

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
yeah cheers mate, the mate i bought it off forgot to leave the center caps and trims in the car. and it already has a 2.5 catback on it. i'll probably get to spray the sub-frame when its dry.lol gotta see if he has some lower springs for her....

Bizmark

Reaction score
Members Ride
93' Pov-Pac
Nice ride mate, you might think the k's are high but look after it and the motor should see 400,000 easily. Great price for it too, considering the extras berlinas get over the lower models. Great first car too.

It'll clean up nicely with a resprayed bonnet and colour coded boot garnish.