Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Energy Drinks

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Holy ####! this guy must have diabetes! guy must be constantly on edge with all that caffeine/sugar!

I c No mothers either.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
How do you know he's actually drank them all? They could all be full and just on display.
Those NOS Energy drinks make me laugh everytime a see them and remember a guy from America who posted on a motorbike forum asking why his bike stalled and wouldnt start after he ran it on NOS. Turns out he'd pulled into a servo, bought one of those energy drinks from the fridge, and poured it into his tank!! LMAO

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
How do you know he's actually drank them all? They could all be full and just on display.
Those NOS Energy drinks make me laugh everytime a see them and remember a guy from America who posted on a motorbike forum asking why his bike stalled and wouldnt start after he ran it on NOS. Turns out he'd pulled into a servo, bought one of those energy drinks from the fridge, and poured it into his tank!! LMAO

Suppose true.
Funny enuff I do remember that story aswell.

undersuspicion

Now That's How We Roll!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy SV8 Series 2
lol that is one hell of a collection

Adds_05

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.7L

got a link?

python_hunter1

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr
i see there are a few members on here aswell as gdc...awesome

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
didn't see any DEMON energy shots either,,, only energy drinksi've found that actually do anything