Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ENFOREMENT ORDER NOTICE, got fined n didnt know

Chrisvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
I used to be a sheriff in Victoria ring civic compliance go on a payment plan pay it easiest way.
Or dispute with the story you told here and still have to pay anyway, dont default cause it adds money and they can sieze stuff from you to 4 times value plus suspen licence and rego and wheel clamp your car, worst case issue you 7 day notice arrest you and you wind up with a riminal recaod for nothing ruins ya life and any chance of a decent career, CRN numbers are life long in victoria.
BTW Im not a sheriff anymore

Drewie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS (Original owner).
Got letter in mail today, for (code 0793) Stopped in a no stopping area.
says the offence date was 19 sep 2010 around 1:12am.

fine is $119.00, i did not see anything on my window so i didnt know, and this letter is saying i owe $212.20 because of a Penalty reminder ntoice cost: $21.50, Unpaid Amount: $140.50, and a Lodgment Fee $46.60

This is the first im hearing about it, has anybody has this situation? and hasnt had to pay the penaltys?

and y the FU K they put it on your window when any drunk person or sumbody walking by can jst tak it off ,.

Re your above comment on them putting the fine on your window, my daughter got done about a year back, same thing stopping in a no standing zone, she pulled into the kerb at a rail station, boyfriend got out and she drove off, would have been stopped for all of 15 seconds, there was a traffic cop parked there taking down rego numbers of cars that were stopping, not sure if he was photographing as well, any way a week or so later the fine turns up in the mail. A lot of people forget that 'No Standing' means you can't pull up for even a few seconds as my daughter did. A bit rich though, fine was over $100.

Last edited:

Chrisvyss

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VY SS
Not a cop a parking inspector and he has to have to take a photo in case you dispute it or else they can just send out fines random so go ask for it ;_)

mitchy_vn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn s pack 5spd/ vs calais S1
hrm well i sent in a letter, they didnt care, said hav to go court n fight it, so i jst paid it
its bullshit buh oh well cant win somtimes

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
(sorry this doesnt help you).
some guy got a parking fine (my work deals with local government prosecutions etc), he disputed it, went to court and he lost. He now has to pay $1066 in fines. He sent us a cheque for $20 and called us assholes and disgusting bastards. We sent him a letter via mail, he opened it up, wrote the little note and placed the cheque back in our envelope and wrote 'return to sender'! how cheap is this guy! it only costs 60cents to send a letter! He also requested we send him receipts and monthly statements.

thought I'd share my experience today at work. We had a good laugh.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
That's it, they get all wound up, carry on like first class idiots throwing temper tantrums but what they don't realise is you sit back and laugh hard at them when they leave/hang up.

People who yell and scream, pitch fits and try to intimidate through anger at my work don't realise how stupid they make themselves look. Their ears must burn as the staff make fun of them later.

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
im waiting for the day when i hear of someone get booked for stopping in a no standing zone if they are stopped at traffic lights in a small queue of cars or in line at an intersection, with a no standing zone next to where they momentarily stop.
havent heard of it before, but sounds like the sort of dodgey shite some desperate council might try on oneday...
technically, its no different to the short stop for a dropoff situation.

vssleepa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series 2 commodore
dodgest council is holdfast for sure, my car broke down n had bonnet up n wouldnt move, turned out it was a no parkin area and the council took a pic of me and my mates pushing it up the road according to them the engine was off so it was parked, so i got a fine for $180

Last edited:

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
haha. im assuming they POSTED you the fine, to avoid getting their heads stomped into the road if they gave you the ticket on the spot

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
thats a pretty low act holdfast parking inspectors..... SHHAAAMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!