Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ENFOREMENT ORDER NOTICE, got fined n didnt know

vssleepa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS series 2 commodore
yeh it was **** house, n coz im in ur 12 i got no money at all...bastards

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
youde think with a name like holdfast they would be lenient on holden owners. :p
maybee u pissed them off cos yours wasnt going fast. ahaha
no money cos u r in year 12? thats ok, just go to uni, get your degree to be a lawyer or doctor or some ****, then when u come across any parking officers while you are doing your very important and expensive job, fu## them over as much as possible ;)
arrange to pay in instalments over the phone for now maybee.

W84N01

Reaction score
Website
www.southwestcommodoreconnection.com
Members Ride
VN manual, VC 5L Auto, 80series GXL 4WD :)
best thing i can suggest is go into licensing and go on a payment plan.

i had coppers knock on my door on a Sunday once whilst i was working on the VN, they told me that i had a suspended licence and they were after me for quite some time :O...(too bad i work during the week and am never home during the day lol).

Went into the Licensing centre and they told me i'd lost it around 2 years ago, told them that was bull as i bought a new car (the VN) and even renewd my licence in that time for 5 years. Told them i never received anything and they called me a liar until they checked it out on their system and realised i was right!!!

Due to an unpaid parking ticket 2 years ago i had no idea i even got. They did reduce the fine to the original amount thou, as it was proven it wasn't my fault :), still a pain in the bum thou....what would have happened if i had an accident and it was my fault??

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
im waiting for the day when i hear of someone get booked for stopping in a no standing zone if they are stopped at traffic lights in a small queue of cars or in line at an intersection, with a no standing zone next to where they momentarily stop.
havent heard of it before, but sounds like the sort of dodgey shite some desperate council might try on oneday...
technically, its no different to the short stop for a dropoff situation.

i know someone that got stopped for drink driving
coppers stopped him in a bus stop and gave him a fine for stopping in a bus stop as well as DD

matman_72

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commodore
I copped the sAME thing, I stopped in the bus stop, for 20 seconds, enouhg time for my daughter to open the door, take 5 steps, put the DVDs in the return shute, and i was gone. Couple of months later ...fine in the mail.
Apparently, they know the spots where people stop to drop off kids in school zones, where there is multple no stopping signs. Near railway stations, you may stop for 5 secs to let a mate out at the station, I also got done dropping my other daughter at work, was looking for a park spot, cos of the traffic I had stopped on the speedhump/ped. crossing, I told her to jump out there. copped a fine for that too.
The vultures just sit in their fave spots, with a camera, wait for us to stop for a second , take a happy snap, & post a fine anytime from 2 weeks to 3 months later.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I copped the sAME thing, I stopped in the bus stop,

You know you cannot stop at a bus stop, so you do and then whine when you get busted. It's no different to crying when you get caught speeding. Don't be so lazy next time and park the car legally, get out yourself and return your DVDs. They fine people like you because if they didn't everyone would do it and the bus would have to wait for all you lazy buggers to move so they can pull up at the stop.

Seems from your other tales you think you are above the law and can stop where you like then grizzle when you get fined.

slowandlow

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy executive
I copped the sAME thing, I stopped in the bus stop, for 20 seconds, enouhg time for my daughter to open the door, take 5 steps, put the DVDs in the return shute, and i was gone. Couple of months later ...fine in the mail.
Apparently, they know the spots where people stop to drop off kids in school zones, where there is multple no stopping signs. Near railway stations, you may stop for 5 secs to let a mate out at the station, I also got done dropping my other daughter at work, was looking for a park spot, cos of the traffic I had stopped on the speedhump/ped. crossing, I told her to jump out there. copped a fine for that too.
The vultures just sit in their fave spots, with a camera, wait for us to stop for a second , take a happy snap, & post a fine anytime from 2 weeks to 3 months later.

the one for dropping your daughter at work is a bit rough.
i like how they post you the fine after you would not have a clear recollection of the event to be able to defend yourself. if you started trying it would probly look like you where trying to make it up or something, just cos u would be trying to remember the correct events, making it look like you are trying to fabricate a story