Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Engine k/w upgrades....

• Thread starter Australian&Antichrist
  • Start date
A

Australian&Antichrist

g;day, just wondering, i saw a dude postin a 300k/w upgrade for sale, just wondering how much these cost brand new? and also can they **** your car up? and do they specifically have to be made for a certain type of car? or is it kinda like one size fits all sorta thing?

Thanks in advance.

VT-565

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
depends what sort of engine you have and what sort of kit he has. i guess he is selling a gen 3 kit, which is absolutly useless to you, unless you have one in your vs.....

angelo.vs

Autobot
Reaction score
Members Ride
Honda Accord Euro Luxury
Australian&Antichrist said:
g;day, just wondering, i saw a dude postin a 300k/w upgrade for sale, just wondering how much these cost brand new? and also can they **** your car up? and do they specifically have to be made for a certain type of car? or is it kinda like one size fits all sorta thing?

Thanks in advance.

that wouldnt be the capa kit for the alloytec would it?

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
i hate kits that are power rated... coz its just not right!!! coz every engine is different and reacts differently... but im guessing that guy is selling a chip for a ls1 or something.. and u have to get things specifically for ur car!! u can chop and change things haha unless u want to modify it