Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enroh's 69 Camaro!

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
Oh FFS man, you can't have all the good cars... You are building quite the collection though... Did you get rid of any to make room for this one or did you just have to move some cars a little further over so they would all fit...
Looks like a good clean pick up all the same mate and good luck with it. :)

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
Oh FFS man, you can't have all the good cars... You are building quite the collection though... Did you get rid of any to make room for this one or did you just have to move some cars a little further over so they would all fit...
Looks like a good clean pick up all the same mate and good luck with it. :)

I haven't got rid of any yet but i will have to, especially as I've bought a new house with a much smaller shed so all I will be able to keep for now will be the Camaro, SS and the Pootroll plus the better halfs racecar. All my collection of vc's vk's and vl's have to go. Really sad to see the vk and the vc race car go but...such is the price you pay for shiny toys.

I will have room to keep my LS's and turbo gear and growing collection of other engines so as time and space permits i will gather more projects again but for now i just want to focus on this, my dreamcar bucket-list item that i have wanted since i first laid eyes on one when i was eight years old!

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
handy!!!

1st of may 2013 that was introduced. i swear to god, keeping up with their fkn changes is next to impossible.

Apperently there is new legislation as of this july this year i will try and find that too. But your right its starting to get ridiculous and the amount of conflicting legislation is a pain in the arse too!

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
I haven't got rid of any yet but i will have to, especially as I've bought a new house with a much smaller shed so all I will be able to keep for now will be the Camaro, SS and the Pootroll plus the better halfs racecar. All my collection of vc's vk's and vl's have to go. Really sad to see the vk and the vc race car go but...such is the price you pay for shiny toys.

I will have room to keep my LS's and turbo gear and growing collection of other engines so as time and space permits i will gather more projects again but for now i just want to focus on this, my dreamcar bucket-list item that i have wanted since i first laid eyes on one when i was eight years old!

That's still an impressive collection. How many LS's do you have waiting for a body around them? Glad you're able to keep the Patrol too mate. Glad you were able to get a car that ticked so many boxes for you mate, can't ask for anything more than that.

Sounds like you have a few bits to tidy up before its all ready to go but sounds like you're set for a good time with it.

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
All my collection of vc's vk's and vl's have to go.

I read this and was like:

giphy.gif

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL