Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Enroh's 69 Camaro!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
nawwww man! soon as i wired all the injectors the right way round the idle quality improved HEAPS... sadly it idles just like... well.. just like a normal engine really.

significantly undercammed, but dont worry, i propose to fix this.

lol no offence intended Ari, my comment was simply for comedic purposes (plus cause I'm almost half way through a carton, and my jokes seem to be getting funnier and funnier after each beer)

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
just sayin'... ive surprised quite a few V8's in evo's before. they dont feel as fast as they really are cos' youre sitting quite high and the car isnt all that heavy. but i **** you not, once you get that launch right, you get in front and stay there for a very long time (not a full 1/4 but enough to be significantly breaking speed limits)

im not counting on outrunning him, im counting on mine not breaking and his self destructing..... But yeah i do know realistically without an LS or alloy block BBC then i have little chance of outrruning him, though i have considerably better driving skills so ya never know....

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
lol no offence intended Ari, my comment was simply for comedic purposes (plus cause I'm almost half way through a carton, and my jokes seem to be getting funnier and funnier after each beer)

LOOOL as if id get offended!!! nah i was just saying now the engine is running right, its fkn weak. sounds like ****. who wants an impala with a normal sounding engine? not me, thats for sure. think i may just wire them back up they way they were till i can be fked chaging to a heavier cam :p

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
LOOOL as if id get offended!!! nah i was just saying now the engine is running right, its fkn weak. sounds like ****. who wants an impala with a normal sounding engine? not me, thats for sure. think i may just wire them back up they way they were till i can be fked chaging to a heavier cam :p

You want to have that sound where it's just about to stall out and die in a blood bath but fires into life if it was powered with hell fire :) maybe that's just me.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
LS the camaro....

That was last weeks episode of 'Fast'n'Loud' ;)
10612728_611026029008498_7330411867521172397_n.jpg

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
1 - where's more pics

2 - when are you sending me you're VK turbo parts

K go...

enroh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE, 69 CAMARO!
1 - where's more pics

2 - when are you sending me you're VK turbo parts

K go...

1. im not home yet
2. when are you sending me your money
3. skidsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
1. im not home yet
2. when are you sending me your money
3. skidsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - fair enough

2 - ugh, didn't think that far ahead

3 - skid vids! Fk yeah!