Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EOI: Calais Seats

U

Ute God

Just wanting to know if anyone was interested in some VN Calais seats? I am looking at getting VS Maloo seats so hence no need for the Calais. They are in very good condition (better then when i got them) and only get used maybe 2 or 3 days a week.

They feature driver hight adjustment ( For all you short arses) and lumber support.

These are some photos to give you an idea.

What do you think they are worth?

Attachments

• P1010063.jpg
    P1010063.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 239
  • P1010065.jpg
    P1010065.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 211

lilkel

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 BT1,VR 5.0l statesman
whereabouts are you located before i go too far??? if you don't live too far away i'm interested in the seats!! they haven't got any rips or big stains have they??

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG UTE
seats

Am looking for a set of bucket seats. Got a few people looking at the moment. How close are you to canberra and how much do you want for them.

U

Ute God

im in the Northern Part of the Shoalhaven about 2 1/2hrs from Canberra, but I do sometimes go there to visit mates at uni. I might be able to bring them down to you but they would have to be sold at the right price. Good to see you have a VG ute aswell. Check out proUTES.com More pics can be found at my cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/utegod

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG UTE
Seats

There are plenty of seats out there, so you just tell me how much you want for yours and if i cant find a better deal then ill buy them :)