Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EOI Group buy for forged pistons to suit VN-VP V6's

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
rods are easy to get i can help with rods

and mace what is the time limet on paying and how would i pay eg: credit card

i would rather pay throrugh mace the company and put down a deposit if that is acceptable

but i will ring mace engineering to arrange payment

i just wanted to sort this before the tenth person sings up and find out i need 600 on my credit card

MACE

Reaction score
vr1uz-fe,

As for the time limit as soon as we get the confirmed numbers along with payment I'll organise to start getting these made. ATM I don't want to take anyone's $$$ until we get close to the final amount of people

Cheers
Steve

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
but can i pay through my work as i have a workshop account and will this get me any sort of trade price

MACE

Reaction score
The price we're offering the pistons will be below that of trade. The only reason for this is that I'm not too keen on having 13 sets of Buick pistons in store. If I can get the number down to around 5 then it's more bearable. In saying this though the price also includes GST so you should be able to get $60 back.

Cheers
Steve

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
are they going to be long skirted buick style pistons with a thick crown and thick rings or ecotec style thin top ones with short skirts im keen on an exact copy of buick pistons just forged and oversized ecotec style ones are shite

MACE

Reaction score
DW,

To insure that we're on the same page with the manufacturer I was going to send them up an exact cast piston we wanted made except forged. You do make some good points which I'll stress to the manufacturer

Cheers
Steve

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
cheers mate

eatsht

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn berlina
im interested in this, just wondering do rings come with the pistons or are they a added expence?

also what's agood set of rods worth?

Last edited: