Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EOI is anyone interested in porting LLT manifold

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Hey guys, I'm currently in talks with a porting company overseas in the US that do porting for the LLT sidi 3.6L manifolds.
Who would be interested depending on numbers the price changes
At the moment for 5 manifolds it will cost 275 each but that's not including shipping there and back, I will find out a shipping quote later in the week if I get a chance, but should be no more then maybe another 100 either way this will make it still very cheap.

The porting is a stage 4 port. No tune is required after porting. More information on gains to come. If your interested port down bellow, I can also supply you with a manifold second hand in good condition. What my intentions of this would be is that we will send the manifold that is not on the car, off to get worked so u can keep ur existing manifold and still use your car, once the ported manifold had arrived at your door you can do a straight swap, this is also a good idea because you can increase your manifolds performance and looks by getting it ceramic coated ( turns out like chrome) aswell while it is off befor you swap it over. this will take maybe a week or a few days aswell.

I am also thinkin if you send me your old manifold that you don't need anymore I will refund you 50 dollars.

Thoughts? Admins can you please make this a sticky thread.

OMEGA07

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF COMMODORE SSV REDLINE
would be interested depending on gains!! would this be able to be done on the 3.6l alloytecs too?

billy bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SV6
I'd be interested if the gains are there.
Give us some more info.

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Not sure about the alloy tech, it but for the LLt manifold it increases by 31hp with the mace manifold spacer, and 30 pounds of toque. I think this is really good, that's stage 3 port I am going to go with a different company because they are showing bigger gains, they send me some dyno graphs to I need to find them,

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Ok this is a link to show dyno graphs, price if we order 5 at once will be 300 each I'm thinking instead of sending our own manifolds or what eer we order them from another place in America to be sent to this guy then he send that one back

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
Ok this is a link to show dyno graphs, price if we order 5 at once will be 300 each I'm thinking instead of sending our own manifolds or what eer we order them from another place in America to be sent to this guy then he send that one back

there's no link?

-edit-

www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=224141

it says steve from mace australia offers a porting service for llt? also we can't fit a 25mm insulator in the VEs last i heard the max was 6mm

Last edited:

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
after reading that thread i've become super keen on this

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Sorry I forgot lol
Yep that's the one I think, you can also put another spacer on the plenum but that includes cutting away some of the "cow" I will be doing this Aswell :)

SV6GUY

Reaction score
Members Ride
MANUAL VE SV6 S2
i posted on the mace subforum hopefully steve can organize something and gain interest

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Even better :) saves me the hassle organizing money :p hehehe