Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] EOI: *NEW STUFF suit LS1* Higgins CNC Heads, Comp Springs, Comp Cam

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
ITEM: Higgins CNC Ported Heads with Valves, Comp Double Valve Springs Kit (includes retainers and collets i believe) and Comps Cam (240's).

CONDITION: All brand new

PRICE: $3000 for the lot (cost me $3400) - Reasonable offers welcome.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup or post at buyers expense

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Funds Transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: Okay these parts are all new and i am considering selling them. The heads were ordered from Higgins (will let you know if they are casting 241 or 243) and i have them but the workshop doing the heads+cam install needed to remove my old ones to make a cast of them (or something) so that they could be finished off and valves fitted therefore whoever buys them will need to organise with Higgins to finish them off (of course i have paid for all this when i purchased them so it will be no charge to you). The Comp springs kit is brand new. Comp cam is brand new 240's cam. No time wasters please, if your serious let me know.

SIG-054

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Senator Signature
Exact specs on the cam and springs would be good mate.

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
Bump... need to get specs on cam but would anyone be interested in the Heads? Cost me $1400 new for the heads. What about the spring kit? It's a comp spring kit that was about $1200-1300 or so new... it comes with collets and retainers.. i think the retainers are titanium but need to check. Cam cost me $750 or so and will get its specs. Anyone interested?

adamc11

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS V Z M6
240/244 .616/.619 (need to confirm lift figures)

C'mon guys i thought AT LEAST the springs would have sold!!! Why buy them new when you can get the same thing from me and save a few hundred dollars...

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1
hey mate pm me with a price on the heads im interested