Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] eoi swap vr equipe s2

moff_man

operation HQ under way.
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR II berlina wagon v6, 72 HQ ute 253
ITEM: over all good

YEAR: feb 95

SERIES: vr 2 equipe

BADGE: equipe

ENGINE: low km v6 just put in 160,000km engine

TRANSMISSION: Auto just been serviced

COLOUR: white

EXTERIOR CONDITION: very good one minor scratch on bumper and minor dint below lh tail light, other than that small parking lot dints as per age of car

INTERIOR CONDITION:very good no rips no tares dash surround ha sbroken clips but does no hang down or anything

TYRE CONDITION: 80% wheel aligned when i bough it 7 mths ago still good

ODOMETER: level 3 cluster with 241,000 there abouts, cluster was 15,000 off old one with the old cluster removed at 249347

SERVICE HISTORY: no but im a quillyfyed mechanic and since owning car have done services every 5000km with a low km motor put in less than 1000km ago

REGO OF CAR: nsw

REGO TILL: rego till aug

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: i will suppily a rwc

PRICE: looking for swaps or around 2500 or 2000 with out sterio depnding what you have. its just a eoi (expression of intrest at the moment) let me know what you have would prefer nsw rego or vic car in good condition

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:pick up in Deniliquin nsw (on the vic nsw border)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD no checks

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] or pm me

OTHER INFO: all in all a good car, missus has just had a baby and is about to get her "P's" and wants a smaller car (astra vectra etc) i currently am using it for a daily driver but have a vl calais i can put on the road

has a ebay special dvd player with tv tuner and gps, dvd and sd card slot has stoped working gps and radio and tv work a treat sub in custom box and amp (3600 w)

this is a equipe model, baccicly a acclaim with power windows and hight adjustabol arel (needs new mast)

abs cruise control all work a treat, front rotors are recincly been mechined with new pads, rear pads will been needed soon

front shocks are soft but will fit new set before vehicle sells (i have them but havent been fitted yet)

rear diff is solid single spinner with red springs (could be heavy duty springs)

tow bar and deep pan trans with trans cooler

PICTURES:http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vr-vs/91598-my-vr.html