Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EOI - VN Wagon Car/Parts

Coopsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
I've recently bought a Nissan Skyline upon returning from work overseas. So i have my Vn wagon sittin here doin nothing. Looking at selling the car whole, so i can move house and not worry about it. The car is currently out of rego and a problem with the engine. Now i dont know if its minor or major, but it did have a rear main seal oil leak which my mechanic "fixed" but got the car back and it ran like shite. Car is also currently defected in S.A, was run through regency already but failed due to the oil leak and a couple of brake light issues on the tailgate. With work i am too busy to fix these problems to get it running again. If you have the time, then it'll be easy.

Details of the car are as follows:
1990 White Vn Series 1 Wagon
Crs Copy Supercharger (Honestly its a quick made kit, but it does work, quite well :)) Currently not on the car tho
17" Vr Clubsport Lookalike Rims
Clear Taillights
Sports Steering Wheel
Full 2½" Exhaust System
Kenwood CD Head Unit With 6'9" Kenwood 300kws Speakers in Boxes
Tint removed to pass through defect

Can supply pics if needed.

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
hey dude would u be interested in sellin the supercharger off sep? if so what price u after?

Coopsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Bout $500 mate, which also includes a re-chipped computer that i forgot to mention. Now this is not a geniune kit i must say again, it's made by someone on their own, dont know who as i bought it second hand already. I can write out some instructions on how to install it when i get some time tho.

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
does that also include all the pipes hoses what ever else needed so its a straight bolt on?

Coopsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Yeh will have everything mate. Intake pipes, charger, air pod, tensioner, brackets, nuts/bolts, bov & hose. I fraid the belt pulley, which actually caused the defect, but i'll buy another one of them no worries (It's different from standard). The only thing you'll need is two wires to connect it up via a switch relay inside the car, this way you can turn it on and off, and also shuts off the charger when the car is off. Otherwise you'll drain the battery like i did numerous times :D

VPWAGZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp vactioner wagon
pm sent dude

Coopsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Whoops, slipped, fell and bumped my thread :D

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
hey there, just wondering if you would have the engine wiring loom in one piece, from the ecu to the engine and bits? if so, how much?
cheers, nick

Coopsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline
Hey fellas, i'm trying to keep the car together, easier to sell that way. But if worst comes to worst, then i'll probably part it off. I'll keep yous updated