Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EOI: VT Calais Supercharged

ascension24

Reaction score
Just brought a 1998 VT Calais Supercharged off a family member because I couldnt resist the bargin.

Has 137,000 ks on the clock and in great condition. The sider mirror was nicked but im going to replace it and a button is broken on the climate control but will replace it too.

Dont have any pics yet, but its complete stock in the dark blue colour.

Not sure if I want to keep it though because of fuel prices but then again I'm at uni and catch the train most days of the week so hopefully it wont matter to me much.
Tossin up between keeping my magna or this one.

If I can get a good price for it I'll prob sell it, whats a realistic price I could expect from it?

vtcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais super6
that sounds like a fair price. I paid 16000 for mine with 90k 10psi kit 17s and lowered. Dont be too worried about fuel consumption. around town i get 500kms on premium, and on a trip i get 750kms. but mind you thats driving easy. If you flog it you can expect 300kms.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
man get rid of the magna...or we'll kick you off the forum...and the only way you can return is by retreiving the remote control for my TV...nah i know where it is...but seriously thats a mad as car...