Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] EOI... VX SS Rims.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
ITEM: VX SS wheels + Tyres.

CONDITION: Used but I would consider them in pretty good condition.

PRICE: Unsure of what these are worth, 650?

PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up, Can meet somewhere closer if its easier for you. (usually meet people closer to the cbd if they are from the east side due to convenience)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pickup.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM would be the best option. Will provide contact number if you request it via PM.

OTHER INFO:
VX SS Rims with tyre's
Front tyres: Highway max in 235/45/17, pretty new condition.. (one is actually almost brand new, the other would be about 3-4 month old probably)
Rear Tyres: Continental ContiSportContact2's(I think, or 3's) in 255/40/17, I'll have to have a proper look at these but from what I remember these were just roadworthy.. Will confirm and edit ad within a couple days.

Also had no problems with the 255's fitting on the rear, just needed to roll/lip the rear guards. Then there was shitloads of room.
Car is also on superlows in the rear with gas tank.

Reason for sale
Car is becoming a daily, so less things to get draw attention of thieves, softer ride, cheaper tyres etc etc etc

PICTURES: Will post some detailed pictures within the next couple days. but for now this is how they look on my car.
2012-11-25%2015.42.40.jpg

Last edited: