Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Eoi vy sv8 manual

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
time for a change for a while so my beloved V8 may very well be on sale shortly, only reason i am thinkin about gettin rid of it is i really want to get more into the off road scene so lookin at late model navaras.

features include:
LS1
6 Speed manual (shortened shifter)
MAFLESS tune
18"speedy infernos
SUNROOF,
Full front and rear elect. windows
Catback twin 2.5in no resi.
tint
cruise control
towbar ( i have only used once towing a light 6x4 to canberra and back)
Debadged, de spoilered.
i'll leave the amp wiring in it but probably take the subs, and amps. the dodgy cheap DVD/mp3 player can stay and i'll give the new buyer the stock CD player as well. leave all the speakers 220w 4way pioneer fronts, 180w (i think) pioneer 3 way rear doors and 3 way pioneer 6x9's in the parcel shelf.

have all sorts of crap to go with it, weather shields, stone guard, h/l protectors, rear visor, mudflaps.

let me know if your interested, i dont really know what its worth, im not looking to rip someone off but im also not looking to give it away. please note its just hit 180,xxxk's

since ive owned it it has not been used as a daily, only really started and used on weekend cruises to wallaroo, waikerie and commodore cruises to victor, murray bridge etc.

pics on page one of my my ride thread. ( link in my signature)

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Will, on a side note. try to avoid the 03 D22 3.0L Turbo Diesels. Have been known to nip up after 160,000 km or so. Motor looses oil on 3rd cylinder and cooks it. Was fixed in the 04 - current motor. Just thought it might help lol. Good luck with the sale

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
And watch out for the 08 model navara's know off 2 that diffs have gone in them after 20 thousand k's hahaha

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
cheers for the tips guys, much appreciated, nicko, im looking for a 06 STR D22 black so should be fixed by then, im trying to find car reviews but i havent found many. apparently there are sth african and jap built ones. i want the jap one. ( dunno if the person i was talking to was talking about the D22 or D40)

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
wot the FLUCKN hell are u doing????

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
cheers for the tips guys, much appreciated, nicko, im looking for a 06 STR D22 black so should be fixed by then, im trying to find car reviews but i havent found many. apparently there are sth african and jap built ones. i want the jap one. ( dunno if the person i was talking to was talking about the D22 or D40)

Any D22 will be fine. A mate of mine has a 06 STR D22 and its great. Dont touch the D40. piece of ****.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
hey mate in the market for one of these at the moment got a ballpark figure?