Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ESP turns off Automaticly and stays off Help

Hektic

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV Ignition Orange
Hi, I recently changed my factory steereing wheel to a leather one from an sv6 , since then when i drive the car ESP Goes of and stays off till i park the car, i tried pressing the traction button toturn it back on wont hapin ( button still works though i checkd it )

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I'd be getting that checked out, bro. I had issues with mine flicking on and off in my '07 Lumina. I also got an alternator warning light.
In the end, it was having trouble 'communicating with the computer' and a software update solved it.

Hi, I recently changed my factory steereing wheel to a leather one from an sv6 , since then when i drive the car ESP Goes of and stays off till i park the car, i tried pressing the traction button toturn it back on wont hapin ( button still works though i checkd it )

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
The last few days mine has also come on. Saying it's off that is. Than also turns back on aswell after awhile. And then the engine light has also been going on and off. And now today the x dealer light is now on. Don't no why though I haven't done anything for it to Play up. Car drives normal still so it's got me stuffed.