Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox 92082 104 CD Player

doolcookies

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Ser. 2 Wagon. Stock.
Me and my family got our first ever Commodore this week. (Been a Volvo and Ford man). I have been totally happy with the old girl.

We have one of those stupid Eurovox CD players. The code that's in the manual is for a tape deck version. So someone has put the cd version in. The 1111 code works, but of course only for a little while.

Were can I get a code for the thing? Eurovox guys wants $22 (with no promise it will work) and holden wont touch it because its not the original head unit. The car is on in age, why would you need to
pay a fee, when you can get your 2yr old mobile phone unlocked for free.

Any help Guys and Girls would be totally Great!!

(My Minister for War and Finance is on my case to get it sorted :( ..... )

Model 92082 104
Serial 387089240.8.

No need for vin, as I said the radio is not the oem one out of the car. And our holden deal are bunch of s**** heads. They wanted $$$ to much and, just like eurovox couldn't say if the code they give would work.....................

Last edited:

2000VXberlinaDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX berlina 4 speed auto 3.8 litre sedan
how did you go? ever get that code for your eurovox sorted? i am facing the same issue now.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Should be on top of the unit cage, remove it and see if the number is on top, coat hanger wire works to remove, if its not on there then you need the vin number of the car it came out off then pay Holden to get the code.
PS his post was 6 years ago.

2000VXberlinaDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
thanks for your replies. for your information, i was at complete car sound at pickering st, enoggera, today and the dude said he'd use his tool to take the headunit out if i paid $10 in cash ;). i am still waiting on my $6 removal tool. hope it arrives soon. to be continued....

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
If you get it out and open the lid and get me pics of the security board inside I can work out the code easy

2000VXberlinaDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
I went to a holden dealer and they gave it to me very quickly and easily. Just had to give them the licence plate number. I had wasted money and time. Live and learn, they say.

Mark N Crynes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore Executive series 2
Got the code correct but can't lock it in, keeps flashing then cuts back out.