Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

eurovox code 6832?

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Just get a cheap double din or a cheap single din and put a pocket in it, save you self the money and troubles getting it going, like was said if the unit reached 3 incorrect ones then you need to wait about a hour with battery disconnected or plug removed, try your number again 3 times if it fails then best is to get a cheap system without the codes. The numbers I gave are some that been mentioned on other forums.

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
How do you do the code numbers with 7,8,9 in it wen there is only 1-6 to chose from?
As far as I know the codes only contain the number 1 to 6.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The four numbers of the radio ID all have to be between 1 and 6. You just press the buttons that correspond to the radio ID once each. For example, the radio ID for my VX GTS was 2424. So you would press the "2" button once, then the "4" button once, then the "2" button once, and finally the "4" button once. If the code was the correct one, the radio will then work. Make sure the radio power is on.

Tamon Fraser

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx exec
Don’t know how it’s done on eurovox head units but on my radio (not Holden), the buttons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 represent the position of the security code which in your case is 6 3 8 2. So only 4 buttons need to be pressed.

So try and press radio button 1 six times, radio button 2 three times, radio button 3 eight times and finally radio button 4 two times... hopefully it will then unlock.

If the above doesn’t work, which is highly likely, I found this doc which states a few different things including lockout mode, and test codes. Also found the following video may help.
tried and my stereo goes into test mode after pressing 1111

I’d also assume buttons 7, 8, 9 and 0 are just a continuation of the buttons from left to right (seek, etc).

2000VXberlinaDUDE

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX berlina 4 speed auto 3.8 litre sedan
Hello just recently bought a vx commodore and went to replace radio with another factory unit, it has 6832 written as code which is not right , can anyone tell me wats goin on here
i had this problem recently. i tried many things and failed to get the eurovox code but then i went to a local holden eagers dealer on newmarket road in brisbane and they helped me get the code very quickly and easily. i just had to give them the registration plate number of the car and they looked it up and then they gave me the six digit code.