Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox code,error 99

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Hi,i have a VSII Statesman 5Ltr its still got the stock eurovox deck with the 10 stacker in the boot i recently bought another cartridge for it.i put it in but it wont work the deck keeps reading error99 ive tried all the trouble shooting ideas in the manual but they dont work,any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:bang:

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
What happens if you put the old one back in? (if you have the old one) If the old one still works in it, then there is something different about the new one and you might have to compare them to see the differences. If you dont have the old one there are many other things it could be besides the wrong cartridge. could be as simple as cleaning the laser.

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Hi,i have a VSII Statesman 5Ltr its still got the stock eurovox deck with the 10 stacker in the boot i recently bought another cartridge for it.i put it in but it wont work the deck keeps reading error99 ive tried all the trouble shooting ideas in the manual but they dont work,any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:bang:

Pull the plug out of the stacker unit wait then re-plug it,it'll reset the unit (well,it should).ERROR 99 associates with stacker unit itself and very common problem.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Hey,i've tried everything still no luck,the stato was missing the cartridge when i bought the car so i picked up another cartridge off ebay.It works in my bros car tho. so i mite just get the local stereo guy to have a squiz at.Anyone in S.A know a reputable stereo guy? Also how do you post photos on here i've just lowered it & whacked on a set of 19s???

VTS5

TechJunkie
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA 3.6L Dual Fuel
Also how do you post photos on here i've just lowered it & whacked on a set of 19s???

Click on the "Manage Attachments" button in "Additional Options" section just below the "Reply to Thread" which where u reply to these request's.

Press and hold on/off button (on the head unit) for TEN seconds.Again,it should reset the stacker unit.Both of these tricks worked on my friends stato.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
Cheers,il give it a go...also i tried putting some photos of the stato on but it wont accept them saying theyre too big,il see if i can change it somehow???