Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox issue in l67 VX

KrueltyNTheBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack Supercharged
Seems when i reconnected my eurovox headunit the security code no longer comes up and the headunit wont turn on or off. There is power too it, time shows up :S

everything for the loom seems fine apart from a yellow and black cable which arent connected to anything?
All the speakers are running off aftermarket wiring except the rear door speakers so they should work if i can turn the headunit on.

i just got the car and the previous dude took his amp and headunit out, he doesnt hav a clue why it aint working either.

KrueltyNTheBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack Supercharged
where does accessories go though? is it meant to be in the connector? or connected to the pink and thick black wires or some **** :S and would that prevent the headunit from showing cd1 by not being connected? im assuming yes if thats the wire that recognizes when the ignition is turn to accessories?

Last edited:

KrueltyNTheBeast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S Pack Supercharged
nevermind i bought a aftermarket headunit cos i couldnt b ###d with it anymore, close thread.