Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Eurovox Radio - Reset PIN

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
Secki said:
the manufacturer should be able to give you the pin also depending on how legit they think you are. Holden dealers are scum, one dealer wanted 30 bucks off me, i went to another and he gave it to me for free

I do work at a Holden Dealer & if you can get it for free more power to ya
but as gibbo said we get 10 to 15 enquiries a day, and cant afford to have someone sitting there all day getting pin numbers can we?...
and you wonder why dealer labour rates are so high.lol

and yes the online database we use is searched by VIN.
Cheers Rob

mixin

Ol' fart, young heart!
Reaction score
I've found if you are buying parts, then the guys in spares will normally get you the code for free, but if you walk in off the street & ask, without buying anything else, they will charge for it.

C

Crispy

Radio PIN for Eurovox

If you ring the dealer that sold you the car they will generally give you the radio PIN over the phone at no cost, at least this was my experience at Eagers in Brisbane :yeah: .

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
gibbo said:
You have to realise they charge for this as it takes up so much time, if a few people walk in every day wanting a security code and the dealer has to spend 10 minutes (or more because the person wants to tell them their life story) each time then they are using up time not doing the rest of their job (which they are getting paid for).
No I don't work for a Holden dealer!....

If they had to physically do something with the car then I could understand but all you need to do is hit a few buttons on a computer and it pops up for them , I dont see it being any harder than printing a reciept and they dont charge for that.

T

Tekit

I got my code

Ok it did only cost me $5 cash, they sighted the car and radio, faxed off the serial number with my VIN and the code that came back worked fine. They used my VIN off my VN, as the radio was the same type that came in it originally.

Motorama Holden , thankyou

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
KAL SPL said:
If they had to physically do something with the car then I could understand but all you need to do is hit a few buttons on a computer and it pops up for them , I dont see it being any harder than printing a reciept and they dont charge for that.

but its still time isnt it, if it was your business & your employees were doing freebies you wouldnt appreciate it would you.

Cheers Rob

05vzute

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ ute
hey everyone, im new to this stuff...read alot on here but haven't been bothered to join.untill now haha....i used to work for holden as an apprentice and picked up a few things along the way..including usernames and passwords ;)...from what i gather at holden, they jump on a website call gmglobalconnect.com...from there they log in and do specification and tracability checks using ur VIN...if you want your radio pin, send me an email to [email protected] saying you want ur pin and i also need ur VIN im not 100% sure if its gunna work...koz i've tried to do a few check on different cars of different models and it may work on some models but not all...however, this will only bring up original radio pins..if you've had a different one put in it might not work, as i said, im not 100% sure, but i'll try my best..cheers guys

2005vzute

Djabringyagrogalong
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2005 VZ Ute M6
well thanks to some dill that has reported me as a spammer i had my last account banned...sorry for the confusion..i didn't even think about looking like a spammer by copying and pasting the same message ^as above, from 05vzute...the point was to make sure i make myself seen across the different forums about radio pins and to get all the people having trouble with getting their original radio pins to contact me before going to holden and paying up to 50 bux when i can do it for nothing..again..sorry for looking like a spammer, didn't mean to..cheers guys

The_kenny

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 holden vp Berlina
call holden customer care +61-1800-033-349. I called about my eurovox cassette player radio code and they found it for me. Hope this helps