Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Evoke 3 L - V6 engine life span .

Terry57

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Evoke Wagon
Yer, ive figured that out. Im not worried about snapping that tow ball, can't complain after 23000 KLM.

The turning circle was a bit tight and i give it a crack, i now know my limit.

Nimbin is great by the way, very chilled out and cruising these days, all good.

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
Yes, those types of hitches are expensive but probably cost less than trying to resolve a snapped towball far from home :p

Me, I can’t understand why ABS isn’t mandatory on new trailer/caravan builds :rolleyes:

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
@terry
Yes, those types of hitches are expensive but probably cost less than trying to resolve a snapped towball far from home :p

Me, I can’t understand why ABS isn’t mandatory on new trailer/caravan builds :rolleyes:
Electric ABS is standard on speciality 4WD and luxury vans -- things so absolutely huge and intimidating on the road they look like mobile homes!! Just about all I have seen are being hauled by Hilux or Isuzu D-Mux twin cabs, or in one case the biggest Mercedes SUV/or what ever seen on the road. Have seen all manner of ultra-expensive and shiny rigs over the Christmas holiday break, mostly cashed-up Queenslanders and NSWelshmen. The mad crush to get out of NSW with millions of vans and trailers etc. caused bedlam, gridlock, overheating cars, boiling people, frayed Police, fights, arguments, shitty kids...

Big Red VF-SII Go-kart

I love puddles.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SV6 (LFX) Sportwagon (SOLD)
Nimbin is great by the way, very chilled out and cruising these days, all good.

I just might go back one day. Nimbin shot to fame with the Aquarius Festival, as you no doubt know. And they liked the vibe so much it went on and on and on... still going... :D