Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Evoke SSV in the US? Why yes!

Christiancoach

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Commodore SSV
If I ever need to repaint the front bumper, I would like to have the plate area filled.
I don't have the plate in because it doesn't fill the space. Our plates are narrower than yours.
I stuck it on there one time with Suction cups just to see what it would looke like, and everyone present agreed, it looked like CRAP!

RIDDLA

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6 s1/92 vp calais
I'm happy ifound a yank thatcn apreciate that its an australian car and not argue black ndblue that its amercian. Looks awesome mate top job

scamps10

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV ute
hey christiancoach,

gotta say, absoluty love the car, proberly one of the best cars ive seen on the justcommodores website. i love what you have done with the whole car! im defiantly gonna have to look at doing some of the stuff you have done on my car too!

take good car of her mate :)

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build
He sold this car over a year ago

Christiancoach

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 Commodore SSV

You are correct. I did sell my car. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Chevy SS (aka Commodore VF) to the USA! Hope to be one of the first to own one, and hopefully, the first to convert one! :)

dmacey

Somebody, make me upset
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Series II Sedan Manual & a VK in the build

You are correct. I did sell my car. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Chevy SS (aka Commodore VF) to the USA! Hope to be one of the first to own one, and hopefully, the first to convert one! :)

I'm sure someone on here would do a full swap for a full conversion. Including cluster.

Hope all is well state side