Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ex-Police Car Low k's spotless.

AussieHolden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon 2006
Ok guys been looking at VF's for the past 4 weeks most look unloved and no proper service history.

Now there is a VF I have done checks on and all sounds really good and promising to me.
First check came up with the current K's of 59,000k's and matches the full Holden service's in the log book right up to date at 59,000k's also found out from carhistory.com.au that it came up as government car.

Car was brought from Heartland Holden and all 6 services were done at Bathurst Holden.
I called Bathurst Holden Service Department today as I have the old plate number of the car and the guy looked it up at all the invoices each one was clear with only a bulb or two nothing else and they claimed it must have been a high ranking officials car as they don't believe it has been abused what so ever and the k's are lower then they should be. They are posting all the service invoices to me so I have a decent record of all the services for piece of mind. These guys think I should grab it.

Would I be buying a bargain as this car is like show room condition inside and out and under the hood.

ALCMCQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Tell 'em the price son !

(Sounds good to me though)

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Price? V8? V6? Sedan? Year? Details mate... give us the details!

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
Ok guys been looking at VF's for the past 4 weeks most look unloved and no proper service history.

Now there is a VF I have done checks on and all sounds really good and promising to me.
First check came up with the current K's of 59,000k's and matches the full Holden service's in the log book right up to date at 59,000k's also found out from carhistory.com.au that it came up as government car.

Car was brought from Heartland Holden and all 6 services were done at Bathurst Holden.
I called Bathurst Holden Service Department today as I have the old plate number of the car and the guy looked it up at all the invoices each one was clear with only a bulb or two nothing else and they claimed it must have been a high ranking officials car as they don't believe it has been abused what so ever and the k's are lower then they should be. They are posting all the service invoices to me so I have a decent record of all the services for piece of mind. These guys think I should grab it.

Would I be buying a bargain as this car is like show room condition inside and out and under the hood.
Obviously just used for the short runs to Maccas - buy it!