Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Excessive rear tire wear!

`Aleks

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black SSV
Id say check the tyre brand you have purchased and also i keep my rear tyres on 33 i find it on 35+ the centers will wear out quite fast, and vise versa if its too low it will wear out the exterior sides of the tyres

Hussien

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE v8 L98 6.0L
Hello Guys,

I know this topic is old, but I still didn't fix the problem yet.

I never do burnout and no one is driving my car. I drive my car normally ( no excessive acceleration and braking ). I don't drive my car in the desert. I drive my car on the highway at speed of 120 km/h for a distance of 200km almost everyday. I lost a set of tires because of this problem. I put the tire pressure as it is written in the owner's manual (36 PSI). My car is not lowered. I bought this car 5 years ago and the problem just started two years ago. I am from Middle East, not New york.

It is so expensive here to do a front & rear wheel alignment (250$ US). so I hope you guys tell me if my car needs wheel alignment or something else. I don't want to waste my money.

I uploaded photos for the report, it is here in this topic

https://forums.justcommodores.com.au/threads/my-tires-get-worn-out-so-fast.229833