Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXCESSV has arrived.....

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hi all,

well since the VE my ride stuff is gone i thought i would repost my stuff as its all gone :(
so here is everything that thread had in one post :eek:

Name: Dean
Car: 2007 Holden Commodore VE SSV
Rego: EXCESSV (hence the new username)
Colour: Black metallic
Interior: Onyx Leather
Trans: M6
Engine: V8 270kw L98 (was when i had it delivered...not anymore :D )
Options: Sunroof, Sat Nav, Full size spare, SS Onyx floor mats, accessory boot socket
Cost: $$$$ enough

Mods so far: Chipmaster CAI & Tune, Pacemaker 4into1s ceramic coated extractors, magnaflow 3" high flow cats, custom APC dual 3" stainless steel exhaust with quad 3.5" tips, Billet Products Quickshifter, Tein Adjustable Coilovers, tints, HID lights on both low and high beam

Mods to come: Zinik 20" wheels, G8 rear lip spoiler, AP Racing 6pot fronts 4 pot rears, stereo install, cam, valley mount blower (funds permitting)

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

some stach magic
STACH-IMG_7589as.jpg

engine bay shot
IMG_2164.jpg

result at dyno day fresh after full exhaust system and tune 357.4rwhp at only 4000km old...not too bad :cool:
HouseofPower-DynoDay.jpg

currently running spoiler less while i sort out the other spoiler and organise a G8 lip spoiler
nsp_IMG_0449.jpg

nsp_IMG_0450.jpg

nsp_IMG_0453.jpg

nsp_IMG_0454.jpg

nsp_IMG_0458.jpg

nsp_IMG_0474.jpg

nsp_IMG_0477.jpg

some vids of exhaust

and these are the ziniks i will be putting on.
8.5" wide at the fronts with 245 tyres
10" wide at the rear with 295 tyres :eek:
zinikZ21Sofiblackwithchromeinserts.jpg

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
hi excessv, yes mate she is a beauty....what sort of setup is the cai from chipmaster, been thinking of getting a maf or mafless tune...thru them....

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
hi excessv, yes mate she is a beauty....what sort of setup is the cai from chipmaster, been thinking of getting a maf or mafless tune...thru them....
the CAI from chipmaster is specific for the VE. its a pod style setup

i'm waiting to see if the OTRCAI that has recently been developed by someone over east is gonna prove to be as good as they were for the VT-VZ range and might update then.

go see Dan @ Chipmaster and he will sort you out for a tune mate.
he is honest and no bull**** so have a chat with him and tell him what you want.
he has some neat OTRCAI for VT-VZ and can has different tuning options with maf, mafless, mail order tune, custom tune, etc

Dean :D

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Looking good bud, looks terrible without the rear wing though

Pabs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore 5.0ltr
Looks spot on now dude with the wing removed and those new rims well i dont need to say anymore besides awesome . nice work

Pabs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore 5.0ltr
by the way dude can you tell me if the stud pattern for these ve's are the same as the old ones gonna get some semi slicks for the back and some another rims for the drags so would like to know if you can help? cheers

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
thanks for the comments guys.
spoilerless is something that some ppl love where other ppl hate.
its something different and the main reason why its off is coz the SSV spoiler from factory on my car came really rough feel and swirls bad so got it off to clay bar it and all and thought i would go without for a week or two.
still havent clay barred it as i am a little lazy right now...lol...going on jetski is more fun than clay barring a spoiler :yeah:

Pabs
the stud patter for the VE is the same as previous commodores.
except in the VE the studs are 14mm where previous models are 12mm...thats about it.
most rodney jane mags have stud holes 14mm anyway for the commodores so they suit the VE...thats what i was told by mate who is a franchise owner of one

Pabs

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt commodore 5.0ltr
stud pattern

Cheers dude for the info, are you heading to motoplex this wednesday for whoopass first meet? they say to be there when gates open at 4 i think cause there only allowing the first 200 cars so i was told by a mate, i mite head down so if i go ill come say gday if your going down