Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXCESSV has arrived.....

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
You can't tell me that in these photo's that the car looks level. The body kit raises much higher at the rear wheel than at the front.

Don't get me wrong, the car looks great but if it were mine (which I know it ain't), I would have it looking level.

Who gives a toss - when was the last time we all drove race cars on the road?

Looks level to me... the sill panels aren't lower or higher at the front or rear. It's styled agressively which gives it a raked look but that's all...

My point about race cars was if setting up a car to be lower in the rear was going to be better for performance, race cars would all look like boats.

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i want to see it with the new wheels damnit. how long do i have to wait? lol
:rofl: they are closer than ever troy :whistling

the Ziniks i wanted wont fit over the monster brakes...so i went and saw my mate and he was jumping out of his skin....some rims he reckons are perfect for the car....

they are one of a kind...well the Managing Director of the Rim company has them custom made up for his VE HSV so i know they will clear brakes as my brakes are made to suit the SSV rims or HSV rims... and my mate can get another custom set up made for me.

similar to ziniks...5 spoke black with chrome lip...some dish and the "rivets" on the edge of the rim are chrome...

Last edited:

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
You can't tell me that in these photo's that the car looks level. The body kit raises much higher at the rear wheel than at the front.

Don't get me wrong, the car looks great but if it were mine (which I know it ain't), I would have it looking level.
those pics u put were a long time ago and the measurements arent for what the pics are.

the rear sits lower and even tucks a little tyre up now while the front is still the same...
didnt do it for any look but the stereo boot install made it drop lower due to weight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
The pics SV6 posted it does show the car as pretty level if you check the underneath near the front of the side skirts. Its the kit that makes it look so outta wack. But i love that car and keep it up mate looks awesome!!

SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 A5
the rear sits lower and even tucks a little tyre up now while the front is still the same...
Whilst SlowPoke would say tucking a little rear tyre = "boat"
I would say tucking a little rear tyre = "shlt hot !!!"

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
dodgy pic but its the best i got of the custom rims and its on a VE GTS black so will look similar on my car...except the 4wd height this thing has

clicky clicky for bigger pic

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
thats going to look awesome!

a dude on proutes ha a similar set of ziniks for sale with 80% tyres for 1200 bucks... if i had the money... lol

Can I just ask what's "pro" about pro utes? Just curious...