Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

EXCESSV has arrived.....

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
the arse needs to be dropped to even it out looks funny

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
the arse needs to be dropped to even it out looks funny
the car sits level...it is to be exact 5mm lower at the rear than the front since the stereo gear went in

350mm front from centre of rim to guard
345mm rear from centre of rim to guard

dont like the whole dump the ass and have the front in the air...
I spoke to Sonny from Marrano's in Sydney today... Looking at just over $4,200 drive in - drive out for cam, valve springs, OTRCAI and tune. Once I have that done, I'll get a small chrome sticker made up that fits neatly under the 307 on the boot lid: "rwkw" :D
should be an animal then mate...look forward to results :D
deano, how long till the wheels arrive?
rims not sure yet...there was some issue with the manufacturer in the US and also i havent really been ready for the rims with paying the other mods....so dont know yet...

will call him this week to find out

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
UPDATE:

**boot interior light was replaced with a blue LED stick and the underneath of the parcel shelf has had board and carpet put on it to match everything else

**SS logo on perspex for the capacitor is done and in

**VIM mod done

**AUX IN kit done

**glovebox has been customised with the factory sat nav in it to also allow for the headunit i put in there to play DVDs through the front screen for now.
headrest screens to come later on the year to complete it all :D

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 A5
the car sits level...it is to be exact 5mm lower at the rear than the front since the stereo gear went in

350mm front from centre of rim to guard
345mm rear from centre of rim to guard

My opinion, drop the rear more. The overall lines of the car make it appear to be higher at the rear. Who cares what the rim to guard measurements are if the sill at the bottom of the doors doesn't sit level... that's my indication for a car sitting level.

Do love the no spoiler look though.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
My opinion, drop the rear more. The overall lines of the car make it appear to be higher at the rear. Who cares what the rim to guard measurements are if the sill at the bottom of the doors doesn't sit level... that's my indication for a car sitting level.

So you're one of the morons who thinks driving a boat (higher in the front than the rear) is cool? When was the last time you saw any kind of race car with a higher front end than rear end? The car IS level when you check ground clearance of the sill pan just in front of the rear wheels and just behind the front wheels.

"Boats" look and drive like pooh!

SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 A5
The car IS level when you check ground clearance of the sill pan just in front of the rear wheels and just behind the front wheels.

You can't tell me that in these photo's that the car looks level. The body kit raises much higher at the rear wheel than at the front.

Don't get me wrong, the car looks great but if it were mine (which I know it ain't), I would have it looking level.

When was the last time you saw any kind of race car with a higher front end than rear end?
Who gives a toss - when was the last time we all drove race cars on the road?