Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

exhaust help?

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
hey guys i have a 2008 ve sv6 ute and have the hitch mufflers ve ss ute cat back system on it heres the link VE-SS Ute Cat-Back System
that all i have done to my exhaust. i need to know how to make my exhaust sound as good as possible loud and still sound good if anyone could help me what headers and cats im not sure if i should change the mufflers can someone tell me the best setup but not heaps heaps expensive cheers guys

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
hey guys i have a 2008 ve sv6 ute and have the hitch mufflers ve ss ute cat back system on it heres the link VE-SS Ute Cat-Back System
that all i have done to my exhaust. i need to know how to make my exhaust sound as good as possible loud and still sound good if anyone could help me what headers and cats im not sure if i should change the mufflers can someone tell me the best setup but not heaps heaps expensive cheers guys
That system only has 2 hotdogs and 2 mufflers and you don't think that's loud enough?
If you want it louder then replace the muffllers with straight pipes. Will sound terribly though and be obnoxiously loud, so please don't do that.
Hurricane, pacemaker or xforce extractors will deepen the tone.

WazzaV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Redline
Go for a a CAI, it will make it sound better but you will never be able to make it sound like a V8.

Cozdogz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE sv6 ute
What kind of cai because I here good things then bad things a mate has growler is that good?