Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Exhaust Question. Can't find an answer.

Burnerism

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs as have enhanced
Wondering if anyone can help answer my question as I've been unable to find the answer from searching other threads. I've got a vs ss it originally had a duel exhaust system but atm just has a single 2.5 inch redback system with straight pipe at the rear. My question is can I just get another 2.5" set up chucked on to make it duel? Or do I have to ditch the single and buy a duel system from the get go? Thanks..

Last edited:

vamplestat

calais93
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS caprice
ditch the single 2.5 mate, the old 5L dont seem to like single 2.5, if i remember correctly to run a single you really should be running a 3inch single in order for it to flow correctly. i did the same as you, took the twin system off my vs caprice and put a single 2.5 redback on as well. car felt sluggish and nasty and sounded average. ripped it off and fitted a twin 2.5 system all the way through with stainless magnaflow mufflers and rear stainless ressi the car sounds 100% better, goes alot better to as it can breath better.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Give Not_An_Abba_Fan a PM, he would be the best person bar none on this forum to speak to.